WHEN: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 7:30 am
WHAT: Professional Development Conference and Lunch
The West Florida Chapter is offering this day of training to it’s members and fellow safety professionals to further our mission as well as offering Continuing Educational Credits at an affordable cost.
To help support this event, please spread word to other EHS Professionals that may need CEU’s and may be interested in joining ASSE.
If you would like to be a vendor or exhibitor please contact us at email@example.com
Hilton Garden Inn, 13305 TAMPA OAKS BOULEVARD TEMPLE TERRACE, FL 33637
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or
On-Line Registration: (West Florida ASSE Web Page https://westfl.asse.org/
$40.00 Members add $10.00 for on-site registration (Includes Lunch)
$50.00 Non- Members add $10.00 for on-site registration (Includes Lunch)
1st Ten USF Students Free with E-Mail Confirmation email@example.com
After that students must pay for lunch only.
$100.00 Exhibitor Table (Includes lunch for up to 2 people)
7:30 – 8:15 AM Registration / Continental Breakfast / Exhibitors Set-Up
8:15 – 8:30 AM Welcome / Introductions / News / Dennis Milak
- “Stop Injuries Before they Start”- Janine Bain- Goodwill Services
- “Safety Culture and the Supervisor” Joe Keenan- Keenan Safety Solutions
- “From Safety Leader to Business Leader: Bridging the Gap”- John McBride- Consentium Search
- OSHA Final Rule- Walking-Working Surfaces for General Industry- Joan Spencer- OSHA
- Explosive Dust- Terry Werner- GulfTech Enterprises, Inc.
- “Safety Professionals- Where are we?”- Ed Thompson
4:00 PM Closing Notes
Copyright © *|2017* *|West FL Chapter of ASSE|*, All rights reserved.