We are recruiting for an Environmental Compliance Engineer in Newport News, VA. Relocation available within the US, Job 989 at consentiumsearch.com
Response Instruction listed below
The incumbent will be responsible to align Environmental Compliance processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity and compliance possible.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Three (3)) or more years of EHS experience in manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrated success leading efficient and effective compliance programs regarding Federal, State and local Safety and Multi-Media Environmental regulations
- Demonstrated success building positive relationships with regulators
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Professional Certification (PE, REM, CHMM, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering or related discipline or MBA
- Partner with plant leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local Environmental regulations
- Perform routine monitoring of all environmental exposures
- Lead Environmental audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Lead multi-media environmental compliance including, but not limited to: Water (waste, storm); Waste (hazardous and non-hazardous); Air (internal respiratory and external emissions)
- Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding Environmental policies and programs
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local Environmental regulations
- Lead employee training programs regarding Environmental compliance
The information listed above is a brief summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skill sets and experiences are needed.
- Consideration for this position and full job description details will be shared with those who meet or exceed the complete job description.
Response Instructions: Qualified candidates can apply via our website consentiumsearch.com or send their resume to Resumes@consentiumsearch.com referencing the job number listed.
Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please.
Reminder: All potential candidates must already be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available
Follow our job announcements at Twitter.com/Consentium
Consentium Search is a niche professional search firm committed to sourcing and recruiting exceptional professionals for our corporate clients’ EHS jobs.
Keywords: #EHSJobs, #EHSCareers, @EHSCareers, #SafetyJobs, #EnvironmentalJobs, #OSHA, #EPA, #DEP, #SafetyRecruiter, #EHSrecruiter, @ConsentiumSearch, @Consentium, #Safetyheadhunter, #EHSheadhunter, #EnvironmentalRecruiter, #EnvironmentalHeadhunter, Occupational Safety, Occupational Health and Hygiene, Environmental Engineering, @ASSE_Safety, EHS jobs, Environmental jobs, Environmental Manager jobs, Environmental Engineer jobs, Environmental Specialist jobs, Environmental Scientist jobs, Environmental Director jobs, Environmental Vice President jobs, Environmental & Safety Manager jobs, EH&S Director jobs, EH&S Specialist jobs, Air Quality jobs, Air Specialist jobs, Industrial Hygiene jobs, Industrial Hygienist jobs, Occupational Health jobs, Occupational Health Nurse jobs, Process Safety Management jobs, Process Safety Engineer jobs, PSM jobs, , Safety jobs, Construction Safety jobs, Safety Manager jobs, Safety Director jobs, Safety Training jobs, Ergonomics jobs, Ergonomist jobs, Toxicology jobs, Product Safety jobs, Product Stewardship jobs, Environmental Technician jobs, Industrial Hygiene Technician jobs, Safety Technician jobs, EHS Internship jobs, Entry level EHS jobs