Environmental Specialist / Engineer 1298
Are you an EHS Professional seeking an opportunity with a major manufacturing firm that has a strong history in mentoring and career development for its world-class EHS staff?
Our client is recruiting for an Environmental Engineer / Specialist in Dover, NJ. This is a full-time position as an employee of our client and relocation assistance possible within the US. Details can be found at consentiumsearch.com job 1298 or clicking here:
This is ONE of over 30 current EHS positions we are recruiting for nationwide; many are confidential and not listed on our website. Follow our job announcements at Twitter.com/Consentium or join our LinkedIn Work Group at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4547482/
Reporting to the site EHS Manager, the incumbent will, as a member of the EHS staff, be responsible to align Environmental compliance processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity in the safest possible manner. The incumbent will help establish, implement and oversee all EHS programs.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University
- Two (2)) or more years of EHS experience in manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted EHS program auditing procedures
- Demonstrated success executing compliance programs regarding Federal, State and local Safety and Multi-Media Environmental regulations
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, EHS or related field
- Five (5) or more years of EHS experience in a manufacturing setting, focused on Environmental Compliance programs
- Professional Certification (GSP, ASP, CSP, CEP, CHMM, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- Master’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related discipline
- Partner with plant leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Aligns corporate and local EHS goals and strategies
- Participate in/lead EHS audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Participate in/lead multi-media environmental compliance including, but not limited to: Water (waste, storm); Waste (hazardous and non-hazardous); Air (internal respiratory and external emissions)
- Maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Lead employee training programs regarding EHS behaviors and compliance
The information listed above is a brief summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skillsets and experiences are needed.
Qualified candidates can apply via our website consentiumsearch.com or by clicking the link listed above. If the link does not work, please copy and paste it into your browser. Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please, however if you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please call 973-577-7575
Consentium Search is a niche professional search and recruiting firm committed to sourcing and recruiting exceptional professionals for our corporate clients’ EHS jobs. There is never any fee or contract for a candidate. All fees are paid by our corporate clients who have hired us to find you!
Consentium Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Recruiting Firm. Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran candidates and all interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their credentials.
#EHSJobs #EHSCareers @EHSCareers #SafetyJobs #EnvironmentalJobs #OSHA #EPA #DEP #SafetyRecruiter #EHSrecruiter @ConsentiumSearch @Consentium #Safetyheadhunter #EHSheadhunter #EnvironmentalRecruiter #EnvironmentalHeadhunter “Occupational Safety” “Occupational Health and Hygiene” “Environmental Engineering” “EHS jobs” “Environmental jobs” “Environmental Manager jobs” “Environmental Engineer jobs” “Environmental Specialist jobs” “Environmental Scientist jobs” “Environmental Director jobs” “Environmental Vice President jobs” “Environmental & Safety Manager jobs” “EH&S Director jobs” “EH&S Specialist jobs” “Air Quality jobs” “Air Specialist jobs” “Industrial Hygiene jobs” “Industrial Hygienist jobs” “Occupational Health jobs” “Process Safety Management jobs” “Process Safety Engineer jobs” “PSM jobs” “Safety jobs” “Construction Safety jobs” “Safety Manager jobs” “Safety Director jobs” “Safety Training jobs” “Ergonomics jobs” “Ergonomist jobs” “Toxicology jobs” “Product Safety jobs” “Product Stewardship jobs” “Environmental Technician jobs” “Industrial Hygiene Technician jobs” “Safety Technician jobs” “EHS Internship jobs” “Entry level EHS jobs”